This ministry is comprised of members of the body of Christ using their resources and gifts to minister to one another. Our desire is that this would be a place where we can exchange information in order to strengthen and assist one another. Various examples include:
1. Housing and Transportation Needs & Opportunities - i.e. a place available to rent or buy, a car to purchase or sell, in need of a roommate
2. Employment Needs & Opportunities - Provide referrals of full-time, part-time, seasonal employment and one-time "handy-man" employment opportunities. In addition, if you are looking for work, this is where you would list it.
3. Providing Meals For Families - Meals for families who have experienced an illness, surgery or birth of a child, or unexpected occurrences
4. Practical Everyday Items - Need a crib? Have a couch to give away? This is the place where we connect needs, offers and people
5. Ride Ministry - Providing rides to/from church services and events.
Email Our Helping Hands Ministry Team: CLICK HERE